Dr. med. dent.
Jan Erik Jansohn
- Doctorate dentistry at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Dr. med. dent. with predicate “magna cum laude”
- until 2013: dental work focusing on aesthetic dentistry
- until 2017: Continuing education as specialist dentist for oral surgery at the Private Clinic Schloss Schellenstein (Prof. Dr. F. Khoury)
- until 2016: Master program “Implantology and Dental Surgery” (IMC / University of Münster)
- until 2017: National and international speaker activities and participation in further education courses in the fields of implantology, augmentation techniques and ultrasound surgery as well as author of scientific articles on the topic of implantology and bone formation.
- Senior physician of the Private Clinic Schloss Schellenstein (Prof. Dr. F. Khoury, Olsberg)
- Obtaining the area title “Specialist in Oral Surgery”